29 November 2007

250 Max

Update: There will be no further posts on blogger. Please go to 23psi.com.

I don't think I've posted this before, but 23PSI tees will have print runs of a maximum of 250 pcs. That means it could be less. In fact the five designs under the Imageneria Oculta line (of which this is the first) will have a run of only 100 pcs. This should work out to approximately to S/15 pcs, M/35 pcs, L/35 pcs, XL/10 pcs and 2XL/5 pcs. The bottom line though is this: 100 or 250 pcs, they won't be reprinted once they are sold out. So smack me across the forehead if I ever do so. At this point in time the last thing I want to do is worry about unsold stock. And I really, really don't want to be doing a 2 for 1 end-of-season sale or anything like it. So this puts the pressure on the design side of things to keep it going which is fine by me.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 comment:

anfield devotee said...

Perhaps we can do lunch again this weekend so I can collect them tees from you.

© Copyright – Twenty Three PSI Apparel, 2007