05 November 2007

Production Sample In

Update: There will be no further posts on blogger. Please go to 23psi.com.

In view of the doubts that exist in the minds of some of the readers of this blog (you know who you are ;-)), I want to say that 23PSI is for real and not something that I'm setting up only to abandon somewhere down the road. Fact is, I've been having some problems with my printer and this has been the main cause of the delay.

Anyways, I got the production sample of cuerno de chivo this past Saturday and it's pretty much up to scratch in terms of the fabric. It's more substantial than the standard AA tee and soft to boot because it's fully combed and pre-washed. What's being addressed now is the positioning of the design (which has undergone a minor change) and when that's sorted, will go to print. I expect to take delivery end of this week. So pix of the tees will have to wait until then.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 comment:

Bernard said...

Ai yah just boot the bugger to kingdom come-la. Want me to send a nasty LOD for you?

© Copyright – Twenty Three PSI Apparel, 2007