04 September 2007

On Not Doing It Daily

I'm really thankful that this isn't the sort of blog where I'd have to post everyday or at least with a frequency that's close to it. Since this is mainly a means to put up some designs, obtain feedback and chronicle the progress (or the lack of it!) of 23PSI, only the "milestones" are captured. So you won't get a blow-by-blow account of the journey as it were. It would be pretty stressful for me to do so, having to come up with something everyday. This brings me to the good people who do indeed do it everyday with their t-shirt blogs, many of them found in the blogroll on the right. I've all of you to thank for my daily t-shirt fix.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

3 comments:

anfield devotee said...

malas say so la . . .

Katrina said...

Tell me about it! Some times I have 5 different things to post about and some times there's nothing to post about! It can be very frustrating.... nevertheless it's nice reading your blog! ;-)

nick m said...

there's always this worry that infrequent posting would somehow adversely affect reader traffic. but seeing this is more about design, feedback and progress the label is making, there's not much i can do about the posting frequency or lack of it.

© Copyright – Twenty Three PSI Apparel, 2007