16 October 2007

The Art of the Band T-Shirt

Update: There will be no further posts on blogger. Please go to 23psi.com.

Got hold of this two days ago. It's an awesome book laying out the visual history of the band t-shirt. My only complaint? It's too brief. What's great though is that it covers a good deal of the early days showing Elvis Presley's Heartbreak Hotel (1956) and The Beatles' Abbey Road (1969). I also saw a tee which I owned many many years ago but in white, the Rolling Stones' Steel Wheels (p.37). Total 240 pages including an index of the featured bands which is handy for quick reference.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 comments:

anfield devotee said...

shame i can no longer show off me t shirt collection at work. As DRI once put it, I am now been reduced to a "Suit & Tie Guy" . How fooking sad . . .

PS: The nubile young cikus on campus do make life a lot more bearable though . . .

Bernard said...

as what we spoke on this morning, look up bizandry.com They have an outlet in Times Square. But the site don't seem to have been updated but I suppose its a useful guide in terms of pricing etc.

© Copyright – Twenty Three PSI Apparel, 2007