02 October 2007

What's In a Name?

Update: There will be no further posts on blogger. Please go to 23psi.com.

Someone I met a couple of days ago called this fledgling t-shirt label 23P.S.I. That wasn't what I had in mind when I chose the name but I was fully aware that some would assume that PSI stood for pounds per sq inch. Actually it's 23PSI pronounced with a quiescent 'P' - PSI being the 23rd letter in the Greek alphabet (aren't I a clever dick!) ;-) .

So, is calling it 23P.S.I. wrong then? No, so long as you know that it's this t-shirt label you are referring to and think it's the dog's bollocks. Now that would be a compliment. Fact is, I would answer to it all the same if you called it out in a crowded room. At the risk of trivializing it, once the introductions are over, it's just a name. What's more bleedin' important are the t-shirts and what's on them.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments:

© Copyright – Twenty Three PSI Apparel, 2007